Skip to main content

Welcome

Share My 90 is a blog for participants partaking in 90 Day events. During their challenges, this blog allows them to share their successes. Each blog entry correlates to a specific date or challenge. Please feel free to give constructive feedback to anyone's post you feel like commenting on.

To learn more about how you can participate in a 90 Day event/challenge. Consider the following:



Writer's 90 Day Challenge

EQiQ Money 90 Challenge

True Wealth 90 Day Challenge

Get Organized 90 Day Challenge

Your Body Gets Better with Us 90 Challenge

And....

Jump Start Anything 30 Day Power Challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Week - Communication Platforms

Communicating about your book and getting your message out takes time and energy just like writing your book did. It takes consistency and diligence in seeking the right platforms for advertising and marketing. Come up with a list of places you would like to promote your book and other platforms. Include podcasts, bookstores, blogs, television programs. Write a presentation about your book and practice it. Come up with as many pre-organized platforms you can think of to help you in the ease of your marketing. Below is one example of how authors use media to promote themselves. Example: http://www.fleetwoodonsite.com/mishka/comp/ Example: http://12radio.com/host.cfm?id=D426E1D6-1143-DC70-C429DC60AD3A8DFB Example: https://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/ Example: http://www.zetaglobalradio.com/ Example: http://www.worldacademyradio.com/ Example: http://www.TrueWealthConuslting.com

Writer's Prep for 90

I can tell already I will have problems. My current setup isn’t allowing me to move rapidly forward. I’m only one hour and in my computer is freezing. In order to successfully reach my goals in writing I have to have everything organized, including a fast operating system. Yes I can switch to another task and multitask but that doesn’t help me. As my computer on freezes from having too much open on the desktop, I am preparing other documents, but it’s a distraction. Distractions are the worst things possible in writing. I was just writing one of my paragraphs and my mind was distracted from shoulder pain and I missed the thought actually. I couldn’t even go back and catch it. Some thoughts are so subtle that they barely hand to you and if the mind gets distracted, you miss it. What this little morning experience tells me is that I need a stronger morning routine, such as physical stretches stretches to prevent the body from communicating. A more comfortable chair, better than the one I...